ACHC Distinction In Oncology
ACHC is proud to introduce an industry-first Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation program with Distinction in Oncology for organizations providing oncology medications. ACHC partnered with Community Oncology Pharmacy Association (COPA) to develop the comprehensive accreditation solution, which is unlike any other service on the market. This partnership serves as a foundation to elevate the practice of oncology throughout the industry.
ACHC provides a wide range of Pharmacy Accreditation services that assess the business as a whole, including the process of preparing medications. For a pharmacy to earn accreditation with Distinction in Oncology, the provider should have ACHC Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation.
How Can ACHC Distinction in Oncology Enhance Your Business?
- • Collaboration between the physician, pharmacist, and patient to optimize the patient’s plan of care
- • Cost containment, copay, and manufacturer assistance
- • Patient monitoring protocols
- • Increase in safety measures for staff and patients
- • Sensitivity training for pharmacy staff
- • Special dosing calculations
- • Appropriate patient teaching skills
How Do I Apply?
If your pharmacy currently holds ACHC Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation, contact your Account Advisor to add the Distinction in Oncology service: 855-937-2242.
If your pharmacy seeks to achieve accreditation for the first time with ACHC, or do not currently have ACHC Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation, log in to (or create) your Customer Central account and download the ACHC Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation and Distinction in Oncology Standards to start the application process.